Residential ROOFER IN NEW YORK CITY
SERVICING MANHATTAN, THE BRONX, QUEENS, STATEN ISLAND, BROOKLYN AND YONKERS
Residential Roofing Repairs and Replacements in New york
- We service residential roofs in New York with excellent skills developed through decades of practical experience to fix the leaks other roofers can’t figure out. Whether you need an assessment for a new roof, roof replacement, leak repair, or want to check out new and improved products for your home’s roof, we can answer any repair or replace questions including discussing any concerns you may have about price or longevity. New York roofs face one of the most diverse climates in the US- we can advise which roofing materials perform well here. We are licensed, bonded and insured in the state of NY. We install and repair the following types of roofing: asphalt shingles (3-tab, Dimensional and luxury), wood (shake or shingle), metal (copper, zinc alloys, aluminum, steel), concrete tile, clay tile, slate tile, and many types of flat roofing.
Residential Roofing Repairs
- Roof repairs for residential sloped roofs mostly concentrate on fixing leaks because that is the one problem that gains notice quickly. Everyone knows moisture damage leads to wood rot, electrical shorts, ruined carpet or drywall and ultimately loss of protection from the environment. Also, moisture damage sometimes can sicken family members when an outbreak of mold happens which can really hamper a family ability to stay in their homes. For information on roofing services offered on Staten Island click here!
- You can play it safe without a cost outlay by taking advantage of our free no commitments roof assessments. Once you contact Skyward Roofing of New York, we will respond quickly and schedule, at your convenience, a time to visit the property to meet and discuss your roofing needs. We will inspect the problem roof to discover the absolutes that need to be fixed and discuss options and possible upgrades you’ve expressed an interest in. Within a short time, we will be able to give you a written cost estimate describing what will be done, what materials will be used and how long it will take.
- Roof repairs for residential flat or low slope roofs usually involves repairing a waterproof membrane that is leaking. Roof leaks occur along flashings, seams, membranes with storm damage and punctures along high traffic areas of a rooftop patio or garden. Periodic roof inspections can provide maintenance that will forestall preventable emergency failures or leaks. Timely maintenance is perhaps one of the most important functions that can be done to get the maximum life span out of a roof. Do not ignore roof leaks. Fixing leaks before mold and rot sets in will require less cash outlay and work needed for repair or replacement of rotting framework.
- A property owner will, at some point, need to replace a failing roof. Ageing membrane flat roofs become brittle prone to splitting and breaking- leaving open seams that water will leak through in the home below. When asphalt shingle roofs age, they lose the ceramic granules on the top of the shingle leaving the roof deck beneath vulnerable to moisture intrusion which causes the roof deck to grow mold and rot. When the roof can no longer keep the elements out, it’s time for a replacement if only to protect your family and valuables under the roof. For information on roofing services offered in Brooklyn click here!
- Although a roof replacement is costly and time consuming, it does give a better payback when selling a home then an awesome updated kitchen because basic maintenance is a necessity and must come first. A damaged roof or an old decaying roof may turn prospective buyers away- most remolding experts agree that you’ll recoup about 65 percent of new roof expense.
- Your ultimate costs for roof replacement depends upon a through roof inspection that will check the roofing deck as well as the fascia. Wooden roof supports or deck board that suffer from rot will have to be replaced so the more intensive the inspection the better the replacement estimate will be- no one wants to be surprised by unexpected expenses during a re-roofing. Our inspectors in NYC are very careful to check the entire residential roof- no worries over surprise additional costs.